What thought or philosophical expression gets you through your day? When bad things happen to you, what thought keeps you going? If life seems overwhelming, what do you say to yourself to get you through the day?
- “Dream as if you’ll live forever; live as if you’ll die today”
- "Whatever happens, happens"
- “Today’s going to be a great day”
- “Life is a spectacular voyage”
- “I’m good”
- “No one is going to get me down”
- “Seize the day”
- “No one can make you feel bad without your consent”
- “In love, it’s better to know and be disappointed, than to not know and always wonder”
- “Follow your heart”
- “Be a good person”